This thread is dedicated to "Exophase"

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
yeka
This thread is dedicated to "Exophase"

Post by yeka » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:27 am

This thread is dedicated to "@Exophase"

I wanted to thank you for the great work you and your fellow developers. wanted to tell you that the emulator is wonderful (still not stop to amaze me, the difference between Drastic levels, and all other NDS emulators for android ..

And now wanted to tell you the following:
Asking thousand apologies to you and your fellow developers of "Drastic", since I'm using a version "pirated" get off the internet, and the reason is that I do not have credit card, and I have no person near me want to pay to buy an app in google play .. : (

But I wanted to make it up, saying that I am a full-time full disposal as a tester of your emulator, games you ask me (My device is a Xperia Play)
What's more, I've opened a post in a forum on the compatibility list DS Drastic on Xperia Play:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2396919
I have read some reviews saying theirs needs help, to try and fix some games this weekend week.
so that whatever I am available (my email is sangredevago@hotmail.com)
My intension is only to help and somehow pay for their work .. :)
I hope not to bother with this post ..
Cheers, and thanks again.

PS: sorry for my English is not my native language. I am from Argentina.

Kostas Gangstar

Re: This thread is dedicated to "Exophase"

Post by Kostas Gangstar » Tue May 08, 2018 1:21 am

Pirate!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue May 08, 2018 2:01 am

Kostas Gangstar wrote:Pirate!
ZOMBIE!!!!

do this again and you'll earn a hammer
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue May 08, 2018 8:37 am

Are you on a prepaid subscription? From what I can attest, Google has partnered with a number of telecom providers allowing their subdcribers to purchase apps or ingame items using prepaid credits.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 08, 2018 9:33 am

I'm sure Exo appreciates the praise, but at the same time you pirated one of his sources of income. You essentially robbed him of $6. Exo and pretty much everyone here hates when people pirate the app, regardless of whatever their intentions are. (We even have an entire sub forum dedicated to publicly shaming people who do so.)
You should absolutely upgrade to a paid version, since it has way more features. Plus, cracked versions purposefully don't run correctly, and you've probably noticed some odd behavior in the app.
If you want a paid version, buy a Google Play gift card and use that to get the app. Just a $10 one will do, and then you can spend the rest on a movie rental or something.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

I would like to point out that this thread is 5 years old and kostas zombied on it so any of your replies are useless (the op has long since remained silent).
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 08, 2018 9:37 am

Jay Haru wrote:I would like to point out that this thread is 5 years old and kostas zombied on it so any of your replies are useless (the op has long since remained silent).
Oh, sorry. I didn't notice. I haven't seen this thread before, so I thought it was new.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Tue May 08, 2018 9:47 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Kostas Gangstar wrote:Pirate!
ZOMBIE!!!!

do this again and you'll earn a hammer
Im sorry but you made me remember this (I remove it or make it smaller if it annoys someone)

By the way, we are saying to someone to buy the emulator when he does not login from 2013. I don't see the point anymore
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Kostas Gangstar

Post by Kostas Gangstar » Tue May 08, 2018 10:45 am

Yes people should stop stealing :ds: and buy it like I did even after hearing that drastic may go free and open source soon!
I can run Pokemon white 2 with full speed while using the high 3d render option and a high quality filter without frameskip, multicore rendering or any other speed boosting option AND I DONT NEED TO PATCH MY GAME WITH AN AP PATCH TO FIX THE EXP AND FREEZES!
THIS EMULATOR IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN but I wish it had frequent updates like before :/