Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
iamamistake

Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Postby iamamistake » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm

I downloaded the app I think over a year ago now. I played on and off and now I'm trying to use the app again after a few months of no usage. The error code 561 came up saying my payment is not validated. I followed the suggested steps to set the date, delete data, etc. None of it worked so I went to uninstall it and now it says I have to buy it again. Has there been a new update that's causing this? (the price is different too now, I think) Thank you
SSUPII

Re: Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Postby SSUPII » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:48 pm

iamamistake wrote:I downloaded the app I think over a year ago now. I played on and off and now I'm trying to use the app again after a few months of no usage. The error code 561 came up saying my payment is not validated. I followed the suggested steps to set the date, delete data, etc. None of it worked so I went to uninstall it and now it says I have to buy it again. Has there been a new update that's causing this? (the price is different too now, I think) Thank you

Are you sure that you are using the same account you used to buy it?
こんにちは!私の名前はSSUPIIです
Spoiler!
Some Pokemon gifs here, nothing important to see
ImageImage
Nath

Re: Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Postby Nath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:05 pm

May check if your payment got declined.

I once payed for a app with my mobile carrier and after +- 2 weeks it got declined

Return to “Help and Compatibility”