Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
iamamistake
Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Post by iamamistake » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm

I downloaded the app I think over a year ago now. I played on and off and now I'm trying to use the app again after a few months of no usage. The error code 561 came up saying my payment is not validated. I followed the suggested steps to set the date, delete data, etc. None of it worked so I went to uninstall it and now it says I have to buy it again. Has there been a new update that's causing this? (the price is different too now, I think) Thank you

SSUPII

Re: Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Post by SSUPII » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:48 pm

iamamistake wrote:I downloaded the app I think over a year ago now. I played on and off and now I'm trying to use the app again after a few months of no usage. The error code 561 came up saying my payment is not validated. I followed the suggested steps to set the date, delete data, etc. None of it worked so I went to uninstall it and now it says I have to buy it again. Has there been a new update that's causing this? (the price is different too now, I think) Thank you
Are you sure that you are using the same account you used to buy it?
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Nath

Re: Error 561 and now wants me to pay again

Post by Nath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:05 pm

May check if your payment got declined.

I once payed for a app with my mobile carrier and after +- 2 weeks it got declined