Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Inversed Game on Screens

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
SchrekOnTheDeck
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Inversed Game on Screens

Post by SchrekOnTheDeck » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:35 pm

The screens are inversed - for example, when I hold my phone (Samsung S4) orizontally, the images are vertical (I mean, the game itself). Is the game suppesed to be played like this or is it a glitch? (I tried multiple roms from 3 sources just to make sure). I'm trully confused, so please don't throw hate comments at me. Thanks in advance!
The only book that makes me cry is "Organic Chemistry - Tests for National University Admission"

SSUPII

Re: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Inversed Game on Screens

Post by SSUPII » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 am

SchrekOnTheDeck wrote:The screens are inversed - for example, when I hold my phone (Samsung S4) orizontally, the images are vertical (I mean, the game itself). Is the game suppesed to be played like this or is it a glitch? (I tried multiple roms from 3 sources just to make sure). I'm trully confused, so please don't throw hate comments at me. Thanks in advance!
Check some lets plays on Youtube to see if the game is supposed to be like this
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

kaikun97

Re: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Inversed Game on Screens

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:40 am

SchrekOnTheDeck wrote:The screens are inversed - for example, when I hold my phone (Samsung S4) orizontally, the images are vertical (I mean, the game itself). Is the game suppesed to be played like this or is it a glitch? (I tried multiple roms from 3 sources just to make sure). I'm trully confused, so please don't throw hate comments at me. Thanks in advance!
Yes this is how the game is supposed to be played, on a real Nintendo DS you hold the system vertically instead (screens next to each other rather than above and below).

On Drastic DS, either enable the Portrait layout for this game to stop the screens rotating when you hold your phone horizontally or disable auto rotation in your phone settings.