A Problem About Fast Forward

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
GamingKeyboard07
A Problem About Fast Forward

Post by GamingKeyboard07 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:47 am

Hello everyone.First of all i bought the emulator and its version is r2.5.0.3a.And here is my problem:

If i dont fast forward the game,game is not laggy.but the problem is pokemon games are too slow if you dont fast forward the game.

So i tried to fast forward the game with lowest settings.But when i fast forward sometimes game starts with %400 speed but it downs to %240-%300 if i go to new places.and sometimes game starts with %240-%260 speed and it doesnt go more high

But i dont care the speed.My problem is when speed downs to %240 game becomes to laggy and unplayable.

Here are the some solutions i tried:

-I used the lowest settings
-I reseted my phone to factory settings
-I tried 5 different roms of the same game(The game im playing is pokemon platinum)

My phone is Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Here are my settings

Thank You for helping
Attachments
Screenshot_20180120-222007.png
Screenshot_20180120-222007.png (241.41KiB)Viewed 13417 times
Screenshot_20180120-222003.png
Screenshot_20180120-222003.png (167.39KiB)Viewed 13417 times

GamingKeyboard07

Re: A Problem About Fast Forward

Post by GamingKeyboard07 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Why no-one helps me ?is that something dont have solution ?

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:16 pm

I am really astonished by your problem. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
OBJECTION!

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:10 pm

If your phone has a "performance mode" or "game mode", try turning that on.
There's a chance that the CPU governor thinks DraStic is a lighter load than it really is, meaning that it only keeps the clock speeds high enough while fast forwarding. I've noticed it more on octa-core phones recently.

If you don't have a "performance mode" on your phone, try starting some intensive process in the background, or running this command in a terminal on your phone:

Code: Select all

top -d 0.1 > /dev/null
Then see if the games you mentioned work full speed. Keep in mind that this will drain battery faster as it will probably keep the CPU awake more than it should.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm

I hadn't thought about that. Good advice, xperia64!
OBJECTION!

GamingKeyboard07

Post by GamingKeyboard07 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:58 pm

xperia64 wrote:If your phone has a "performance mode" or "game mode", try turning that on.
There's a chance that the CPU governor thinks DraStic is a lighter load than it really is, meaning that it only keeps the clock speeds high enough while fast forwarding. I've noticed it more on octa-core phones recently.

If you don't have a "performance mode" on your phone, try starting some intensive process in the background, or running this command in a terminal on your phone:

top -d 0.1 > /dev/null
Then see if the games you mentioned work full speed. Keep in mind that this will drain battery faster as it will probably keep the CPU awake more than it should.
Thank you ill try it!

GamingKeyboard07

Post by GamingKeyboard07 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am

xperia64 wrote:If your phone has a "performance mode" or "game mode", try turning that on.

top -d 0.1 > /dev/null

hello i tried to do that you said but i tried 0.1 and 1.0 numbers but when i enter them terminal says invalid number

what can i do ?

im not a terminal expert i just downloaded a terminal and enter that code

thank you for your help again :)

GamingKeyboard07

Post by GamingKeyboard07 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 pm

top -d 0.1 > /dev/null
I did what you said i did it wrong at the first time but when i do it true i tried two terminals and both terminals say i dont have permission

What should i do ?

Thank you :)

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Maybe you need to root your phone.
OBJECTION!

Treme

Post by Treme » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:23 am

GamingKeyboard07 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:58 pm

top -d 0.1 > /dev/null
Thank you ill try it!
Thanks for help :)