In-game time messed up

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Chomuske
In-game time messed up

Post by Chomuske » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

I think I encountered a bug.
Whenever I close and reopen the ds screen it messes up with the in-game time. I am using real time for all my games so it's a bit of problem.
Using : redmi note 3
Is there something to do with my phone or should I wait for the next update?

kaikun97

Re: In-game time messed up

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 am

Have you been using save states exclusively rather than in-game saves?

The time can become messed up or out of sync. It's best to try and use in-game saves more.

Chomuske

Post by Chomuske » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 am

kaikun97 wrote:Have you been using save states exclusively rather than in-game saves?

The time can become messed up or out of sync. It's best to try and use in-game saves more.
Actually I am playing love plus and using in-game save most of the time and restarting it when opening the game rather than loading the save state

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:21 am

Chomuske wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:Have you been using save states exclusively rather than in-game saves?

Actually I am playing love plus and using in-game save most of the time and restarting it when opening the game rather than loading the save state
Oh yes that game has some problematic RTC. You would need to be careful playing it, or maybe you can go into the cheat database menu, there is a cheat to turn the game's real time clock on and off.

Notsoslimshady

Post by Notsoslimshady » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:57 am

The same thing is happening for me in pokemon platinum. Is there a way to fix this? :D

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Notsoslimshady wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:57 am
The same thing is happening for me in pokemon platinum. Is there a way to fix this? :D
Don't bump old threads.

Pokemon games have this problem when you use save states.

Load and save from an in-game save (save in the game from the X menu and load save from the title screen), you will need to use this method to not have the problem.