Problems in Mario & Luigi bowser´s inside story

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
omega
Problems in Mario & Luigi bowser´s inside story

Post by omega » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

i´m playing on my HTC Amaze 4g, and in the first battle of Bowser versus Midbus, the screen turns black and the game doesn´t go on.

Is there a SOLUTION for this problem?

Exophase

Re: Problems in Mario & Luigi bowser´s inside story

Post by Exophase » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Should be better in the next version, but until I get someone to test through the whole game I can't say for sure how much better (I played about an hour or so, past where you can play as Bowser again and open the door with the metal ball)

Before the changes I made I couldn't even get past the first battle, and with some intermediate changes would still have problems at later screen transitions.

omega

Post by omega » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:46 pm

ok, so i have to wait until the next version came out??? :evil: :evil: i was so involved on the game but i don´t have anymore to do so i´m wating :?: :?: :?: :?

xGary

Post by xGary » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Exophase wrote:Should be better in the next version, but until I get someone to test through the whole game I can't say for sure how much better (I played about an hour or so, past where you can play as Bowser again and open the door with the metal ball)

Before the changes I made I couldn't even get past the first battle, and with some intermediate changes would still have problems at later screen transitions.
There is already another thread on this. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16

So far, these are the bug spots I have encountered:
1) First battle with Bowser vs Midbus.
2) Right after Bowser pulls the entire island over.
3) After battle with Sea Pipe Statue via Sean from above thread.
4) After battle with Broggy via Sean from above thread

Can't remember if there are any bug spots in between.

5) When Wiggler turns red and charges you to battle you after you eat the huge carrot.

This is how much I have played so far.

You can use this walkthrough (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/954368-mario ... faqs/63455) to see how far into the game each bug is. Just copy the entire sentence and then Ctrl+F for it in the walkthrough and it will bring you to that part.
1) Walk to the right and, after a short scene, you'll battle Midbus

2) In another short scene that follows pulling the island

3) After the battle, the statue returns to its inanimate state and begins to spew

4) After the battle ends, go to the southwestern and southeastern corners of

5) area to do so. In doing so, also heal Bowser if you need to. Return to the