Shaders not appearing?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Slusker
Shaders not appearing?

Post by Slusker » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 am

Hello! I've been trying to put shaders into Drastic but they won't appear,I put them in the shaders file,go back to Drastic,then to Video,and I go down to Filters and it's still the same! What do I do?

Nexus1999

Re: Shaders not appearing?

Post by Nexus1999 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:30 am

Make sure you put the files themselves in storage/emulated/drastic/shaders folder file location. By themselves as in uncompressed. Meaning not in .zip, .rar, etc folder file formats. Nor all in their own folder seperate from the shaders folder.

Slusker

Post by Slusker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 am

Nexus1999 wrote:Make sure you put the files themselves in storage/emulated/drastic/shaders folder file location. By themselves as in uncompressed. Meaning not in .zip, .rar, etc folder file formats. Nor all in their own folder seperate from the shaders folder.
They are out of the files,they aren't compressed or anything. And none of them are inside of any folders.

Slusker

Post by Slusker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:47 am

[/img]
Nexus1999 wrote:Make sure you put the files themselves in storage/emulated/drastic/shaders folder file location. By themselves as in uncompressed. Meaning not in .zip, .rar, etc folder file formats. Nor all in their own folder seperate from the shaders folder.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171110-064649.png
Screenshot_20171110-064649.png (162.27KiB)Viewed 10172 times

Nexus1999

Post by Nexus1999 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:40 pm

By they do not appear, do you mean they don't show up as options in Video Filter or that their effects do not show during game play?

What device, OS & any mods are you using to run DraStic?

If they do not show in game it is the GPU not having The APIs programmed into it's software or maybe it's not set up properly if on PC. Try clearing DraStic's app cache. Then try clearing system cache. If you have per game settings they will override the settings you have set for all games & what ever changes you make unless you delete the per game settings. If you didn't pay for the app, things will not work like they are supposed to.

Slusker

Post by Slusker » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Nexus1999 wrote:By they do not appear, do you mean they don't show up as options in Video Filter or that their effects do not show during game play?

What device, OS & any mods are you using to run DraStic?

If they do not show in game it is the GPU not having The APIs programmed into it's software or maybe it's not set up properly if on PC. Try clearing DraStic's app cache. Then try clearing system cache. If you have per game settings they will override the settings you have set for all games & what ever changes you make unless you delete the per game settings. If you didn't pay for the app, things will not work like they are supposed to.
Alright I fixed it! :D I had install then reinstall it again for some reason.