1) Faster read write speeds for memory.
2) Faster read write speeds for disk storage & or flash memory.
3) Less CPU usage since it's not decrypting data.
4) Less power consumption. Since the core's decryption is no longer in use.
5) Better all around benchmark scores.
The only way to temporarily decrypt encrypted ROMs on the fly is with an official BIOS or boot rom & firmware or flash file. ROMs either encrypted or decrypted, a BIOS, etc does sync performance & accuracy timing to better emulate the original source hardware.
Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests