I have a question.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
oxalis
I have a question.

Post by oxalis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am

Well my question is in the Frequently Asked Questions section the: Q: Game X worked before, but now it always crashes or freezes when i load it? The problem is I've already done the possible answer to that but my game is still crashing it won't even load the game, specifically the harvest moon tale of two towns, is there any solution to that? I don't wanna re install the drastic again every time that happens. I'm using version r2.1.4a, thanks in advance.

Jay Haru

Re: I have a question.

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 am

oxalis wrote:Well my question is in the Frequently Asked Questions section the: Q: Game X worked before, but now it always crashes or freezes when i load it? The problem is I've already done the possible answer to that but my game is still crashing it won't even load the game, specifically the harvest moon tale of two towns, is there any solution to that? I don't wanna re install the drastic again every time that happens. I'm using version r2.1.4a, thanks in advance.
Would like to help but unfortunately, you need to be more descriptive on when did it start crashing. I tested my own copy and it works fine on my end. I don't use cheats tho...
Behold my mighty

oxalis

Post by oxalis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 am

Jay Haru wrote:
oxalis wrote:Well my question is in the Frequently Asked Questions section the: Q: Game X worked before, but now it always crashes or freezes when i load it? The problem is I've already done the possible answer to that but my game is still crashing it won't even load the game, specifically the harvest moon tale of two towns, is there any solution to that? I don't wanna re install the drastic again every time that happens. I'm using version r2.1.4a, thanks in advance.
Would like to help but unfortunately, you need to be more descriptive on when did it start crashing. I tested my own copy and it works fine on my end. I don't use cheats tho...
I think I said it, "it won't even load the game" well basically from the very start, no loading screens or whatsoever, after choosing the game it crashes immediately. It also works for me without the cheats, the thing is I want to test the what cheats is working in that game. thank you for response.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am

There's probably a bug with the cheats in question and it needs to be fixed (we've fixed a couple other problems with the cheat engine, for the next version). Which cheats are you using?