Mario and Luigi BiS: How to do more then OK flame dmg as giga bowser?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Lukas32

Mario and Luigi BiS: How to do more then OK flame dmg as giga bowser?

Postby Lukas32 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 pm

So im using the "Simulate microphone noise" since I can't seem to make the microphone to work in game, so when im in a giant battle my flames(which require that you blow into the ds mic) only do OK damage. The issue I have now is that I have to beat a train that only takes fire damage and can run away from battle after a certain amount of time(resulting in a loss), and the OK damage isn't nearly enough to defeat him. I'm playing on a galaxy s6. Is there a way to do more damage with fire?
Fefo

Re: Mario and Luigi BiS: How to do more then OK flame dmg as giga bowser?

Postby Fefo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Been quite a lot since I played it, but the noise must be only a small file and the flames expect a longer, continuous sound. If mashing/turbo doesn't work and you can't set your phone mic for it you'll have to wait some fix.

Mind upping your save for a test?
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH
Lukas32

Postby Lukas32 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 am

Fefo wrote:Been quite a lot since I played it, but the noise must be only a small file and the flames expect a longer, continuous sound. If mashing/turbo doesn't work and you can't set your phone mic for it you'll have to wait some fix.

Mind upping your save for a test?

I menaged to fix it. I tried using phone mic b4 but it didnt work, but now it does. I menaged to beat the boss and I always did excellent damage. Thanks for trying to help tho :P
SSUPII

Postby SSUPII » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:44 pm

I completed that boss fights blowing on the screen next to the mic. Never got the max damage but always Great

Return to “Help and Compatibility”