HeartGold lost in game save data

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
jillybug19
HeartGold lost in game save data

Post by jillybug19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:51 pm

I am very new to emulation and was only introduced to it this week. But ever since I've been playing Pokemon HeartGold almost none stop while saving in game often and until today I have had no problems. But after saving in game and closing the app I woke up in the morning unable to load my last in game save! Instead it was loading my last save state which was made way at the beginning of the game because I only found out what save states were after I discovered my problem :( I have been able to find a .dsv file in my phone with my last in game save time on it but it just gives me the message "no applications to perform this action". I had 9+ hours of game play and I would really hate to have to start off from the very beginning of the game all over again, is their anyway for me to recover my in game save data? (I am using a Samsung Jv3 to use the Drastic emulator if that helps) :cry:

kaikun97

Re: HeartGold lost in game save data

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:50 am

If you have been saving in-game instead, tap load new game on the main menu, find the game you want, and tap Start game, this will start the game using your in-game save instead (so it will be like launching it on a real DS)