Golden sun dark dawn lag, sound problem.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
paan95
Golden sun dark dawn lag, sound problem.

Post by paan95 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am

So i did a search in the compatibility thread on golden sun game. It seems the problem occur in drastic early build i guess because the post is in 2013.
I just buy this app 2 days ago and the lag, sound problem still exist. Is it just me? im using xiaomi redmi note 2 which i think got a better requirement then the recommended to run this app. Hopefuly i can get some answer to fix this because i want to play it really bad :cry: just finish golden sun 1 & 2.

Exophase

Re: Golden sun dark dawn lag, sound problem.

Post by Exophase » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 am

It's an unusually demanding game. Do you have high resolution 3D enabled? I'd recommend trying with it off and seeing if it improves the performance.

xTenn

Post by xTenn » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 am

I wound up just buying a copy of that game because I couldn't run it in any emulators.

paan95

Post by paan95 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 am

Exophase wrote:It's an unusually demanding game. Do you have high resolution 3D enabled? I'd recommend trying with it off and seeing if it improves the performance.
i did enable it. Now im also using No frill cpu app set to performance. It running better now but still have like screen glitch i think. Both showing the same animation and sometimes flickering. But the fps is definitely better then before i use the app. Usually when i use summon(skill in the game) fps drop to 60-70% now its about 90-100%. Sound still the same tho.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 pm

paan95 wrote:
Exophase wrote:It's an unusually demanding game. Do you have high resolution 3D enabled? I'd recommend trying with it off and seeing if it improves the performance.
i did enable it. Now im also using No frill cpu app set to performance. It running better now but still have like screen glitch i think. Both showing the same animation and sometimes flickering. But the fps is definitely better then before i use the app. Usually when i use summon(skill in the game) fps drop to 60-70% now its about 90-100%. Sound still the same tho.
did you make sure you have frame skip set to 0? it helps if you do not want to see screen stutters but sadly, sound would sometimes still be crapola
Behold my mighty