Homebrew Applications and WfcReplay

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
xTenn
Homebrew Applications and WfcReplay

Post by xTenn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:02 am

So I've been having a bit of trouble and I'd like to see if someone can answer my questions. I've tried hours of Google searching but to no avail.

Question 1: In what directory do I need to place external filled that Homebrew applications are supposed to read? Many of the Homebrew apps I have installed have instructions to place folder "x" in the root directory of your cart. What is the Drastic equivalent?

Question 2: I'm not sure what's going on with WfcReplay. I really would like to get the codes for Wifi play working but when I load the rom into WfcReplay it does nothing. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Jusrcheat? (This is for the Android ports)

xperia64

Re: Homebrew Applications and WfcReplay

Post by xperia64 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:42 pm

1. You need to put the homebrew files IN drastic_dldi.img: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2082 That is the root directory of the virtual flashcart.
2. DraStic doesn't support any sort of WiFi/networking or multiplayer at the moment.

xTenn

Post by xTenn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm asking about the WfcReplay because I'm about to start using an R4 flash cart.

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:16 am

Oh, for that, assuming you're adding a new "WiFi Code" in Jusrcheat, and selecting the ROM there, it should appear in whatever cheat folder you have selected for that game. If it doesn't, try checking the app permissions for both WfcReplay and Jusrcheat to ensure they both are allowed to access external storage. If that doesn't work, it may not be supported. I can't provide support for that, since I just ported WfcReplay to Android.

xTenn

Post by xTenn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:07 am

Ok thanks.

I'm pretty sure I'm using a different command line than the one used in the tutorial for drastic_dldi.img stop.
I've mounted the file like this
mkdir ~/img
mount -t udf drastic_dldi.img ~/img -o loop

I've successfully copied some files over to it but have no idea how to unmount it. What exactly am I supposed to do?

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 am

Just

Code: Select all

umount ~/img
or

Code: Select all

umount drastic_dldi.img