Drastic on Android 7 won't load ROM's

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Kensou
Drastic on Android 7 won't load ROM's

Post by Kensou » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:12 am

Hello, I have a problem with Drastic on Android 7.0.
When i press "Start New Game" on the Drastic menu, it doesn't show up any games. Therefore, if I try playing Pokemon Soulsilver, the only way I can start it is by ES File Explorer, and the only way I can save is by using Save States. That causes my in-game time to be bugged, it doesn't advance when I'm outside of the game.

http://imgur.com/a/pXwXt

First pic is what happens when I press "Recent Games" on the second Tab, it shows up Pokemon but when I press it nothing happens.
Second pic is when I press "Start new game" on the menu.
I tried downloading previous versions of the Emulator but none seems to fix this.
So yeah, that is my problem and I hope someone can help me. Thank you so much for reading.

Exophase

Re: Drastic on Android 7 won't load ROM's

Post by Exophase » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Is this with 2.5.0.3a, bought from the Play Store? There was an issue with loading ROMs in more recent versions of Android but it's from an older version of DraStic.

Kensou

Post by Kensou » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Exophase wrote:Is this with 2.5.0.3a, bought from the Play Store? There was an issue with loading ROMs in more recent versions of Android but it's from an older version of DraStic.

Hello, first of all thank you for answering. No, I was trying to test the app to see if it worked on my phone before I buy it, but it is indeed an older version. I guess I'll buy it to see if it gets fixed! Thanks again, I'll reply when I buy it.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 am

Kensou wrote:
Exophase wrote:Is this with 2.5.0.3a, bought from the Play Store? There was an issue with loading ROMs in more recent versions of Android but it's from an older version of DraStic.

Hello, first of all thank you for answering. No, I was trying to test the app to see if it worked on my phone before I buy it, but it is indeed an older version. I guess I'll buy it to see if it gets fixed! Thanks again, I'll reply when I buy it.
Just so you know, the google play store has a 2 hour refund time limit which should be enough for you to evaluate the app and refund if necessary.

Versions downloaded from the internet and not the play store are often buggy or do not work correctly due to being cracked.

Kensou

Post by Kensou » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 am

kaikun97 wrote:
Kensou wrote:

Just so you know, the google play store has a 2 hour refund time limit which should be enough for you to evaluate the app and refund if necessary.

Versions downloaded from the internet and not the play store are often buggy or do not work correctly due to being cracked.
I did not know that, thank you! That's very useful.

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am

You can use the Demo version for test it, but it isn't in Play Store anymore

I just uploaded it on my Drive because I still have it installed
If you want i can give the link, Exopase do I have the permission to do that?
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:31 pm

The demo version is pre-2.5.0.0 as well, it'd have the same problem.

Kensou

Post by Kensou » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Exophase wrote:The demo version is pre-2.5.0.0 as well, it'd have the same problem.
Just bought the App from the store, everything seems to work now, thank you guys!
Attachments
Screenshot_20170611-201745.png
Screenshot_20170611-201745.png (67.6KiB)Viewed 32613 times