There is a bug preventing progress in Zelda: Phatom Hourglass

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
masterx1234
There is a bug preventing progress in Zelda: Phatom Hourglass

Post by masterx1234 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Hey guys so i am playing through the phantom hourglass on the drastic emulator, i have all the basic settings on, only thing enabled is a HQ2X filter, I am trying to defeat the Blaaz boss on the last part of the temple of fire mission. But the issue is that the boss cannot be defeated because once i hit the 3 split version of blaaz she never fuses at all, all 3 of her split forms come together for a second but then re-split instantly. I know for a fact she is supposed to reform into a single form so you can hit her. I played on my DS to confirm this is indeed a bug with the emulator. Any ideas?

Steak_Typhoon

Re: There is a bug preventing progress in Zelda: Phatom Hourglass

Post by Steak_Typhoon » Wed May 31, 2017 3:15 pm

I've played Blaaz and it worked fine. Are you absolutely sure you are hitting his splits in order of 1 ->2 ->3 ? You can see the order in which to hit them on the top screen.

edit: I'll record some gameplay later to prove it works

could you send me a save from right before Blaaz? It would speed things up a lot
Steak Typhoon: The most delicious natural disaster.

masterx1234

Re: There is a bug preventing progress in Zelda: Phatom Hourglass

Post by masterx1234 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Steak_Typhoon wrote:I've played Blaaz and it worked fine. Are you absolutely sure you are hitting his splits in order of 1 ->2 ->3 ? You can see the order in which to hit them on the top screen.

edit: I'll record some gameplay later to prove it works

could you send me a save from right before Blaaz? It would speed things up a lot
Hey sorry for not replying, i eventually got past it after a ton more attempts.