Dragon Ball Z - Attack of Super Saiyans - Loading Problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
kolas
Dragon Ball Z - Attack of Super Saiyans - Loading Problem

Post by kolas » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 am

Hi, I have a problem with loading a saved game in this one. When I load a saved state (not the in-game save) everything seems normal, but I can't move my character. All the controls are displayed normally, but when I want to move nothing happens. On the other hand - when I load with the built in in-game system (or start a new game) everything seems to work. Any ideas? I'm using HTC One X, if it helps. Besides that everything works as a charm, but in my situations the ability to save whenever I need to is crucial. :) Thanks for the help in advance.

Lordus

Re: Dragon Ball Z - Attack of Super Saiyans - Loading Proble

Post by Lordus » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 am

I have to check that, but also, just for information: this can happen in the cracked version of DraStic.

kolas

Post by kolas » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:32 am

Lordus wrote:I have to check that, but also, just for information: this can happen in the cracked version of DraStic.
Is there any way that my BIOS is responsible for that?

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 am

Not really, technically there should be no difference if you play through a part of the game, or continue a savestate at some point.

As i said, it's a very specific problem, and it will happen in the cracked version.

kolas

Post by kolas » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 am

Lordus wrote:Not really, technically there should be no difference if you play through a part of the game, or continue a savestate at some point.

As i said, it's a very specific problem, and it will happen in the cracked version.
Yep, You were right. I wanted to evaluate the app before buying it, to see if it's true that it runs smooth with the games, but that's not a good thing to do, because now that I use legit version the problem does not occur at all, just as You were saying. So cheers for the awesome job You guys did with that thing, and sorry for bothering. :)