Mario Hoops 3-on-3 HR 3D Rendering Crash

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Eizak

Mario Hoops 3-on-3 HR 3D Rendering Crash

Postby Eizak » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:00 am

I have the full paid version of Drastic on Android and I am using a Moto X 2014 (2gb of ram, Snapdragon 801, and Adreno 330)

My phone is able to run pretty much every single game I have tried on the emulator with every graphical enhancement turned on at full speed. I can't recall every running into any crashes while doing this, including in other 3D games. When I first got Mario Hoops 3 on 3 the game would crash (put me back in the Drastic main menu) as soon as I loaded into any map. After some quick troubleshooting, I found that this issue was caused exclusively by the "High-Resolution 3D Rendering" option. The game runs at 100% speed after playing for extended periods of time without any issues. The strange part of the issue is that once I am in a game I am able to turn HR 3D rendering on and as long as I do not input any controls into the game it is able to run through an entire match ran at 200% speed. If I try to play with HR 3D rendering on I am only able to do so for a short time before it crashes and puts me back in the main menu. All of this happens independent of any other setting in Drastic (including Multi-Threaded 3D rendering) and I would love to find a solution as the game looks stunning with HR 3D rendering turned on.

Debug - Info :
MemOffset : 00000000
MemModifier : 0110
Threads : 3
Mode : ARMv7 NEON
Sample Rate : 48000
Buffer Size : 1920

(My post was rejected last time because apparently it contained illegal content?)

Return to “Help and Compatibility”