Have recently tried the demo and now...

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
RichDAS
Have recently tried the demo and now...

Post by RichDAS » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 am

I am wanting to pay for the full program.

However I run into the problem of finding a source to pay and download the emulator. I am currently living in China and using a Chinese Samsung S6 and therefore the Google Playstore is completely unavailable to me even if I use a VPN.

I would like to know whether there is another official trusted source other then the Google Playstore where I could possibly pay and download the program.

I look forward to hearing your replies.

ericbazinga

Re: Have recently tried the demo and now...

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

RichDAS wrote:I am wanting to pay for the full program.

However I run into the problem of finding a source to pay and download the emulator. I am currently living in China and using a Chinese Samsung S6 and therefore the Google Playstore is completely unavailable to me even if I use a VPN.

I would like to know whether there is another official trusted source other then the Google Playstore where I could possibly pay and download the program.

I look forward to hearing your replies.
I think Exophase made a free Chinese version of DraStic for exactly this reason. It's the full version, although it's probably outdated by now. Unfortunately, I don't have a link for it.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.