Pokemon platinum control pad not working

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
FinalDrive
Pokemon platinum control pad not working

Post by FinalDrive » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:23 pm

So recently, as i was playing pokemon platinum on drastic, my start button, x and y buttons were not working so i was unable to access my bag etc. This has become a major problem and i cant find a way to solve it. Im not sure if the game itself caused this or the app. Please help me. Thanks

Exophase

Re: Pokemon platinum control pad not working

Post by Exophase » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 pm

What device are you using? There are some cases where OEM or third party software can interfere with touch input, eg with TouchWiz on Samsung phones.

FinalDrive

Post by FinalDrive » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 am

I am using an android device. A samsung galaxy s6. Yeah it worked for a while and just suddenly stopped working

FinalDrive

Post by FinalDrive » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:47 am

Exophase wrote:What device are you using? There are some cases where OEM or third party software can interfere with touch input, eg with TouchWiz on Samsung phones.
I am using an android device. A samsung galaxy s6. Yeah it worked for a while and just suddenly stopped working

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:07 pm

So are you saying that X and Y aren't working, while the other buttons like the d-pad are?

FinalDrive

Post by FinalDrive » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Exophase wrote:So are you saying that X and Y aren't working, while the other buttons like the d-pad are?
Yeah. So like the moving pad works so i am able to move around. I am also able to interact with the npcs of the game and i am able to hold b to run. But i am unable to click x to look at my bag and y to bring out my cycle to ride. Ive never used my start and select buttons and it does not do anything either :(