Drastic Bug

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Cloud7
Drastic Bug

Post by Cloud7 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 am

When I try to upload my savedate to google drive it gives me error.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP8nQPG ... e=youtu.be

Exophase

Re: Drastic Bug

Post by Exophase » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:57 pm

It looks like Google Play is crashing. Have you tried rebooting? Are you running a custom Android ROM?

Cloud7

Post by Cloud7 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:16 pm

yes i tried, no now i use stock

nawat

Post by nawat » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:28 am

I'm getting the same problem on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge latest 6.0.1 and Nov, 1 2016 security patch (pure stock).

aarstar

Post by aarstar » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi, I registered to report that I am having the same problem. Using latest version of Drastic from play store on Nvidia Shield tablet (Kitkat 4.4.2). Besides running an older Android version, my apps are all up to date. Clearing the cache of Drastic and Google Drive did nothing. Thanks for your help.

Bombsquad420

Post by Bombsquad420 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm experiencing the same issue where when I attempt to upload my save states to Google Drive it tells me Google Play services has stopped I have attempted to manly create a drastic folder in my drive however it has done absolutely nothing when I attempt to submit the error to Google and click on preview instead it tells me it crashed due to java.lang.IllegalStateException you need to use a theme.appcombat theme (or descendant with this activity please fix this so I am able to backup my savestates again

Game over

Post by Game over » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:49 am

1. Bug in gamepad, 2. Bug in the game

1) bug in gamepad support! I can not adjust the right stick in shooters, in fps mode is very slowly rotates the camera, in others modes camera don't work! My gamepad is defender mobile master.
2) in the last updated Dementium 2 emulator hangs on entering a password when the protagonist returns from the church in a psychiatric hospital.
no password input menu, there is a black screen and no way to get out, but the sound continues.
In v 2.4.0.1 it's Work.
P.S.
Very badly optimization Duke Nukem Critical Mass

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:52 am

Game over wrote:1. Bug in gamepad, 2. Bug in the game

1) bug in gamepad support! I can not adjust the right stick in shooters, in fps mode is very slowly rotates the camera, in others modes camera don't work! My gamepad is defender mobile master.
2) in the last updated Dementium 2 emulator hangs on entering a password when the protagonist returns from the church in a psychiatric hospital.
no password input menu, there is a black screen and no way to get out, but the sound continues.
In v 2.4.0.1 it's Work.
P.S.
Very badly optimization Duke Nukem Critical Mass

for gamepad issue i think its just coz the right stick is just emulating the use of the stylus. depending on what exo thinks, this may not be fixable.

for the game issue, have you tried loading from an ingame then trying the passwords again?
Behold my mighty