Emulator & Pokemon Platinium

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Arton
Emulator & Pokemon Platinium

Post by Arton » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:43 am

So I wondered if it is possible to change the position of the emulator buttons, some of them are blocking some of the functions in the game pokemon platinum for me..

Also what would be the best video settings, like which filter to use & frameskip value? I have an HTC 10 phone.

I'm also wondereing about what disable edge-marking does and if it's a good idea to use multi-threaded 3D rendering.

TkSilver

Re: Emulator & Pokemon Platinium

Post by TkSilver » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Under the game menu is edit scrrens and virtual pad --- that will allow you to set button positions for each layout as a global default or as a game specific one. That will allow you to set it up however you want for pokemon platinum.

With the exception of a very select few games that just require some more power then any others it would supprise me if a HTC 10 really required any frameskipping if you are not using the high res option. With that option on a few more games might require some FS.

As far as filters and edge marking goes those are more personal preferences then anything else and there really is not a best setting.

Multi-threaded 3d is generally not a bad thing to have on unless you run into one of the games that have visual issues with it and then for those turn it off. This is one reason why Frameskipping is usually not requred on a device like yours.