Nvidia Controller and Drastic

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
TheGuy011
Nvidia Controller and Drastic

Post by TheGuy011 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello, I own a Nvidia controller and Drastic on android.
The problem is, I want to change some control settings such as "open menu", "speed hack", etc etc...
I want to add them to my controller, to the L and R back and to the right stick (not click, just moving it) but for some reasons, it won't "detect" them, every other buttons are working just fine but those, I click on it to add it but it does absolutely nothing like it does not exist.
I'd love it if it could be fixed, for some, I thought about a workaround which would be to manually modify the config file but I cannot find it anywhere, I'd add it manually hoping that it would work.
Also, I'd like to know how to deactivate the right stick being used like a mouse, I'll explain for those who doesn't have a Nvidia controller, when I accidentally move it, a cursor appears and when that cursor is on my screen, i cannot click on my buttons, they are somewhat inactive when that cursor is on, the problem is, I always hit it by accident so If I could make it to stop doing that, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

TkSilver

Re: Nvidia Controller and Drastic

Post by TkSilver » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:52 pm

To chamge the right analog stick just go to change options / external controller / right stick mode and set it to off. You have to click on the right stick mode text for some odd reason not where it says off/stick mode/pointer mode/ fps mode

While you are there is the option enable analog triggers on or off?

TheGuy011

Post by TheGuy011 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:05 pm

It was on but I have played with pretty much every settings and none of them changed anything.

I still have the same problems.

But my principal problem is the back L and back R, I need them but it's like the emulator won't detect them at all.

Thanks anyway, if anyone else has a solution, i'd like to know about it, thank you.

TheGuy011

Post by TheGuy011 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:58 pm

Anyone please?