Can't browse file and folder

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
maxm3529
Can't browse file and folder

Post by maxm3529 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 am

Hello,
I've just downloaded the demo version of Drastic and a pair of rom. When I click "load new game" I simply can't browse my files, they don't appear (screenshot below). I can tap the back button and return to the main page so the app is not freezed. What can I do?
I have a LG Nexus 5x with Android Nougat.
Thanks in advance

JamesCarter79

Re: Can't browse file and folder

Post by JamesCarter79 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:44 pm

I have the same problem, please help!

asarms87

Post by asarms87 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Created account to reply here and try and find an answer to this, after a couple hours of Googling I can't figure it out.

I want to buy the full version but I won't if I can't get the demo to work. My best guess is the demo is a few versions behind and this problem was fixed in a recent update to the full version?

Please help us!

I am using a Nexus 6p also on Nougat.

Seb

Post by Seb » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:06 am

Hi, I have the same issue on the same device. A shame since other emulators on the play store don't have certain functionalities I'm after. Any pointers? :/

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 am

Sorry, this is an issue that was fixed in the full version but hasn't been updated in the demo yet. Please wait a few days and we should have the demo updated.

Kmanbeat

Post by Kmanbeat » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:56 pm

I had full version on nougat, yet it still wouldn't let me even see my games, and it crashes when ever I go into settings, please help. I said help because I deleted it.
Exophase wrote:Sorry, this is an issue that was fixed in the full version but hasn't been updated in the demo yet. Please wait a few days and we should have the demo updated.