Configuration backup ?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
tme_007
Configuration backup ?

Post by tme_007 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:30 am

Hello,

I would like to know how export/backup all the configuration (pad layout, screen topology, etc ... ) of Drastic to a safe place ?
I will probably be forced to replace my phone in a near future and except my savestate's (uploaded to cloud), I would avoid to reconfigure everything in the emulator :D

Thanks for your help

ericbazinga

Re: Configuration backup ?

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 pm

tme_007 wrote:Hello,

I would like to know how export/backup all the configuration (pad layout, screen topology, etc ... ) of Drastic to a safe place ?
I will probably be forced to replace my phone in a near future and except my savestate's (uploaded to cloud), I would avoid to reconfigure everything in the emulator :D

Thanks for your help
Go to the root folder of your phone (the phone's storage, not the SD card if you have one) and you'll see a folder named Drastic.
You could take the time to copy specific things from the folder, but it's easier to just copy the whole thing to a safe place, wherever that may be. I'd recommend just backing it up onto Google Drive or other cloud storage.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.