Pokemon Platnium - No Trade ROM

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Mentossss
Pokemon Platnium - No Trade ROM

Post by Mentossss » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 pm

So I originally started playing Pokemon Platinum with a normal ROM on my phone. I then realised that I'm gonna need to trade to evolve Pokemon, so I looked for ROMs that doesn't require this. I found some, and even used a randomiser but no matter what when I try to load the savestate that was used on my original ROM, the game will either just return me to the Drastic main menu if I just run. If I try to bring up the menu, then the game freezes and brings up a garbled menu and then goes to a black screen. Some have mentioned load the in-game save but I see no option to do this? (Unless that's just loading the savestates in slot 2).

I am using the most updated Drastic which was bought. Can anyone help with this please?

kaikun97

Re: Pokemon Platnium - No Trade ROM

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 am

Loading the ingame save means first by going on the original rom, saving the game via the start Menu (Press X and then save) and then getting the new rom, making sure its the exact same name as the old one and you should be able to load the ingame save after the title screen