EVERY ROM POKEMON THAT I PLAY ARE WITH PROBLEM

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
dante08
EVERY ROM POKEMON THAT I PLAY ARE WITH PROBLEM

Post by dante08 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 pm

Hello Guys,

Please i need your help in order to play as well in Drastic nds.

I has upload almost 20 types of POKEMON (black diamond and more...) but all roms are having trouble when i'm playing and after that when i try to open this rom again, the system shows a message "the file you tried is a not valid rom" or for another roms just the game not begins and return to main screen of emulator.

Please i really appreciate your help once i have paid to get the best customer experience.

my email is augusto.yazigi@hotmail.com

Thank you
best regards

ericbazinga

Re: EVERY ROM POKEMON THAT I PLAY ARE WITH PROBLEM

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 pm

dante08 wrote:Hello Guys,

Please i need your help in order to play as well in Drastic nds.

I has upload almost 20 types of POKEMON (black diamond and more...) but all roms are having trouble when i'm playing and after that when i try to open this rom again, the system shows a message "the file you tried is a not valid rom" or for another roms just the game not begins and return to main screen of emulator.

Please i really appreciate your help once i have paid to get the best customer experience.

my email is augusto.yazigi@hotmail.com

Thank you
best regards
There isn't even 20 different Pokemon games for DS (there's Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, White, and White 2. That's only 8. Now, if you're also counting the spin-off games then there might be 20, but you're just counting the main series games).

Now, the standard questions:
1) Where did you get the ROMs from?
2) What region are they (i.e. USA, Mexico, Japan, etc.)?
3) Did you buy DraStic legitimately off Google Play?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.