DSi Shantae: Risky's Revenge not working

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
talos91
DSi Shantae: Risky's Revenge not working

Post by talos91 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 pm

When starting the game in drastic all I get is a white screen, I am using the latest beta, has anyone managed to get this game to run in drastic? Can drastic run dsiware?

ericbazinga

Re: DSi Shantae: Risky's Revenge not working

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:26 pm

talos91 wrote:When starting the game in drastic all I get is a white screen, I am using the latest beta, has anyone managed to get this game to run in drastic? Can drastic run dsiware?
DraStic doesn't support DSiWare as of yet. It might be added in the future.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

talos91

Post by talos91 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:12 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
talos91 wrote:When starting the game in drastic all I get is a white screen, I am using the latest beta, has anyone managed to get this game to run in drastic? Can drastic run dsiware?
DraStic doesn't support DSiWare as of yet. It might be added in the future.
That's a shame, Shantae is the best platformer on the ds, hope support is added, thanks for letting me know.

talos91

Post by talos91 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:54 pm

It seems the only emulator that can run Dsiware games is No$gba 2.8b., it can run this game albeit with a few problems. Exo are you planning on supporting Dsiware in Drastic? or Do you think it would be too troublesome? Is the game dsiware library worth it?