Ace Attorney Investigations Crash

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Some Taffer
Ace Attorney Investigations Crash

Post by Some Taffer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:40 pm

In this game, you have to sometimes examine objects that are rendered in 3D to progress the story. However, often times when I try to examine them, the game crashes and I am reverted back to the Drastic home screen. I'm using version r2.4.0.2a and using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I think some other people have this problem in other Ace Attorney games, namely the first one when the player has to examine 3D objects, similar to the problem that I have.

Exophase

Re: Ace Attorney Investigations Crash

Post by Exophase » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Do you have the threaded 3D option enabled?

Some Taffer

Post by Some Taffer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Exophase wrote:Do you have the threaded 3D option enabled?
Yes I do, should I turn it off?
Edit: I turned it off, seems fine for now, not crashing 3 seconds into examination of 3D objects.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Some Taffer wrote:Yes I do, should I turn it off?
Edit: I turned it off, seems fine for now, not crashing 3 seconds into examination of 3D objects.
Do you mind trying it in the beta (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=828)? I'd be curious to know if that fixes the crash w/threaded 3D enabled.

Some Taffer

Post by Some Taffer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Exophase wrote:
Some Taffer wrote:Yes I do, should I turn it off?
Do you mind trying it in the beta (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=828)? I'd be curious to know if that fixes the crash w/threaded 3D enabled.
I will when I have the time, not at the moment though.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:33 am

Some Taffer wrote:I think some other people have this problem in other Ace Attorney games, namely the first one when the player has to examine 3D objects, similar to the problem that I have.
I didn't had any crashes with the 3D objects stuff, and that was on a less capable cellphone than the one I have now. (Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and Huawei P8 Lite respectively)
OBJECTION!