How to use microphone?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
ZwuitendZ
How to use microphone?

Post by ZwuitendZ » Tue May 17, 2016 9:09 pm

How do i use the microphone in midle of a game? Especifically in mario y luigi bowser inside history

ericbazinga

Re: How to use microphone?

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 17, 2016 11:44 pm

ZwuitendZ wrote:How do i use the microphone in midle of a game? Especifically in mario y luigi bowser inside history
I don't know why you posted in Off The Wall, which is basically the post-anything thread. Your issue belongs in the Help and Compatibility thread. If any moderators are reading this, can you move this post to Help and Compatibility, please?

The microphone should be on while playing, just speak into your device's microphone.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: How to use microphone?

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:07 am

OMG ROFLOL (facepalm) don't worry we all make mistakes

to use the microphone in Drastic, tap the menu button on the bottom and then a wheel menu will pop up and you will see a microphone icon on the top right, tap it then blow into the phone, shouting does nothing I tried shouting into my phone to access the microphone for Spectrobes Beyond the portals it didnt work only blowing into mic does.