How can I add Filters to Drastic?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Kurasada
How can I add Filters to Drastic?

Post by Kurasada » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Hey guys, I've been using Drastic for a while and I think it's damn well amazing. One feature of the emulator that's got me hooked is the ability to apply filters to change how the game looks which I thoroughly enjoyed when I used the Desmume emulator. However I hate that Drastic doesn't have "hq4x" so now I'll ask the question, how can I add filters to Drastic?

If you guys can provide me with information on how to download the proper hq4x file for Drastic that'd be amazing as well!

TkSilver

Re: How can I add Filters to Drastic?

Post by TkSilver » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Darn you beat me to it talos.

The post you need is 5 down by xperia. It is the shaders.zip file. Inside the misc folder of the zip is hq4x. Now whether or not your phone can handle the hq4x is a seprate question. Personally I use the SABR 3.0 optimized 1x with/with out the lcd 3x depending on the game and my mood. The 3x lcd filter does make it feel a bit more like my actual DS.

Kurasada

Post by Kurasada » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 am

TkSilver wrote:
Darn you beat me to it talos.

The post you need is 5 down by xperia. It is the shaders.zip file. Inside the misc folder of the zip is hq4x. Now whether or not your phone can handle the hq4x is a seprate question. Personally I use the SABR 3.0 optimized 1x with/with out the lcd 3x depending on the game and my mood. The 3x lcd filter does make it feel a bit more like my actual DS.
Thanks to the both of you :D (I would quote the both of you but I don't know how to multi-quote on here haha)

A bit sad that hq4x is a bit bugged (Bottom Screen is minimized to the bottom of where it should be) but I found a couple that could work like a couple of the 5XBR's and SABR, again thanks for your help!

Twistedminer

Post by Twistedminer » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Hey guys I got the shaders and extracted it to "shaders" folder and I took some of the ".dsd" and ".dfx" files and put them in the shaders folder but they dont show up on drastic please help!!!!!