Sim City Creator problem.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
FMCore
Sim City Creator problem.

Post by FMCore » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

While playing Sim City Creator on Drastic, the top screen (aka non touch screen) randomly flashes blue when its not paused.

ericbazinga

Re: Sim City Creator problem.

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:16 am

FMCore wrote:While playing Sim City Creator on Drastic, the top screen (aka non touch screen) randomly flashes blue when its not paused.
What version are you using? Also if you have Multi-Threaded 3D Rendering turned on, turn that off.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 pm

If that doesn't help, see if it happens with frameskip off, and make sure the "Main Screen On Top Screen" option is off.

Ritwik

Post by Ritwik » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:28 am

Exophase wrote:If that doesn't help, see if it happens with frameskip off, and make sure the "Main Screen On Top Screen" option is off.
The problem isn't solved.. do something Exophase.. I bought the Emulator Yesterday.. all else seems great

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Ritwik wrote:
Exophase wrote:If that doesn't help, see if it happens with frameskip off, and make sure the "Main Screen On Top Screen" option is off.
The problem isn't solved.. do something Exophase.. I bought the Emulator Yesterday.. all else seems great
Putting it on a list of games to check out before the end of the year. I'll put it in an update thread with what I find.

Crankenstein

Post by Crankenstein » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Blue screen issue is still happening. Although I have a feeling that the engine that uses the 3D renderer is the reason why the blue screens keep flashing.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:19 am

Do not bump old threads please.
Closed.
OBJECTION!