PLS HELP ME!!

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Marco Jose
PLS HELP ME!!

Post by Marco Jose » Sun May 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Device: ASUS MEMO PAD 7
r2.3.0.2a build 66
All games

I paid so pls help me asap. I updated my android i think its lollipop version and then I cant start a game on drastic. I uninstalled and installed it but its still cant start. pls help me. I want to play asap. Thanks.

ericbazinga

Re: PLS HELP ME!!

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 am

Marco Jose wrote:Device: ASUS MEMO PAD 7
r2.3.0.2a build 66
All games

I paid so pls help me asap. I updated my android i think its lollipop version and then I cant start a game on drastic. I uninstalled and installed it but its still cant start. pls help me. I want to play asap. Thanks.
DraStic is having a couple issues on Lollipop. Try the beta version, and if your problems still aren't solved, let me know.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
r2.3.0.2a build 66
All games

DraStic is having a couple issues on Lollipop. Try the beta version, and if your problems still aren't solved, let me know.
The issue is not lollipop this time but the x86 intel atom processor that the MEMO PAD uses. The fix is already in the beta and should be in update 2.4.0 as well.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 pm

TkSilver wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
r2.3.0.2a build 66
All games

The issue is not lollipop this time but the x86 intel atom processor that the MEMO PAD uses. The fix is already in the beta and should be in update 2.4.0 as well.
Well, just use the beta then.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Marco Jose

Post by Marco Jose » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 am

Thanks guys! one last question which one should i use the beta or the update? bec im thinkingi might lose my savefile if i switch

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 pm

You will not lose yoir save file either way since no big chamges to the save formats were made. If you want to be doubly sure make a cartridge save and a save state save since save states tend to be the ones that become incompatible across updates the most, though it didn't happen this time.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:23 pm

TkSilver wrote:You will not lose yoir save file either way since no big chamges to the save formats were made. If you want to be doubly sure make a cartridge save and a save state save since save states tend to be the ones that become incompatible across updates the most, though it didn't happen this time.
If you have a savestate compatibility problem across versions please let me know. It's not supposed to happen. For my test benchmark set I'm still loading savestates made well before the first Android release was made.