Editing the Cheats Menua

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
pauliee
Editing the Cheats Menua

Post by pauliee » Fri May 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello all!

I was wondering if there is any way to edit the cheats. I know it comes pre downloaded with each game.

Thanks

TkSilver

Re: Editing the Cheats Menua

Post by TkSilver » Sat May 09, 2015 3:11 pm

I thought that at least the latest official version of drastic had the custom cheats option, but if it doesn't you can always join the beta program.

There is a announcement post on beta testing and it includes the links you need to follow.

In the beta it is as easy as loading whatever game you want to put a custom cheat in and selecting the custom cheat option.
In the custom cheat option you hit the + in the corner to add a new cheat, name it and enter in the code.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat May 09, 2015 4:03 pm

TkSilver wrote:I thought that at least the latest official version of drastic had the custom cheats option
It does.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat May 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Exophase wrote:
TkSilver wrote:I thought that at least the latest official version of drastic had the custom cheats option
It does.
pauliee, what's your version? (you can find the version in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu when you first start DraStic up.)
Also did you purchase DraStic from Google Play?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.