Drastic stuck at downloading.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
hindusound
Drastic stuck at downloading.

Post by hindusound » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello, I'm trying to download Drastic but the app gets stuck at "downloading" and then nothing happens. I downloaded other apps just to corroborate that the problem wasn't my phone, my internet or the play store service. Only Drastic is the only app that refuses to download. I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me.

ericbazinga

Re: Drastic stuck at downloading.

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 am

hindusound wrote:Hello, I'm trying to download Drastic but the app gets stuck at "downloading" and then nothing happens. I downloaded other apps just to corroborate that the problem wasn't my phone, my internet or the play store service. Only Drastic is the only app that refuses to download. I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me.
That happened to me too. Check to see if you have enough space on your phone. Also, it helps to download the game WITHOUT the internet connection, and just using 4G, It's faster. If it doesn't download, try, try again.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.