is there a way to put assign touchscreen commands

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
tiamat999
is there a way to put assign touchscreen commands

Post by tiamat999 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:31 pm

like in transformers game the only real function of the touch screen is to transform can i make it so i dont have to use the touch screen

ericbazinga

Re: is there a way to put assign touchscreen commands

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:08 pm

tiamat999 wrote:like in transformers game the only real function of the touch screen is to transform can i make it so i dont have to use the touch screen
You play that game too?! I thought I was the only one!
But yeah that would be helpful (I have the same problem with my MOGA Pocket), by making DraStic easier to use with external bluetooth controllers (in case you want to plop down on the couch with your MOGA and play transformers or some other game). There IS a touch input option for the c-stick that is helpful for stuff you need to move around on the touchscreen. For example, I use it with LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, in which you use the touchscreen for Force commands. I would like to expand on tiamatt999's idea by suggesting the option of moving the center of movement for c-stick touch input, mainly because sometimes you need to (for example, in LEGO Star Wars, the touch input doesn't work right, because the touchpad spot on the touchscreen is off to the right a bit).

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.