drastic se me detiene

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
danicallejero
drastic se me detiene

Post by danicallejero » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Hola tetmgo instalda la app de drastic en mi samsung galaxy s5 y siempre me a ido bien hasta que con la ultima actualizacion de android me a dejado de ir cuando inicio la aplicacion antes de entrar a los juegos me sale drastic se a detenido
Por favor digandme como ouedo solucionarlo ahora sin esta aplicacion me aburro mucho y nose que hacer

ericbazinga

Re: drastic se me detiene

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:59 pm

danicallejero wrote:Hola tetmgo instalda la app de drastic en mi samsung galaxy s5 y siempre me a ido bien hasta que con la ultima actualizacion de android me a dejado de ir cuando inicio la aplicacion antes de entrar a los juegos me sale drastic se a detenido
Por favor digandme como ouedo solucionarlo ahora sin esta aplicacion me aburro mucho y nose que hacer
Translation (via Google):
Hello tetmgo drastic instalda the app on my samsung galaxy s5 me and always went well until the last update of android me to quit going when I start the application before entering the games I was a drastic departure arrested
Please digandme as ouedo fix it now without this application I get bored a lot and nose to do

(Don't know why the translation sucks, but he's basically saying that the app worked fine until he updated, and now it doesn't work.)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Avan

Re: drastic se me detiene

Post by Avan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Hola.

Te recomendare algunos pasos los cuales espero ayuden a resolver tu problema.

En tu lugar lo que haría primero sería desinstalar DraStic e instalarlo de nuevo. Para hacer esto sin perder el progreso de tus juegos tienes que usar un programa como FX File Explorer, que te permite explorar los archivos de tu Android (gratis en Play Store), buscar la carpeta "DraStic" y guardar la subcarpeta llamada "backup". Al decir guardar me refiéro a que copies esa subcarpeta y la pegues en otro lugar de tu Android, después de esto desinstala DraStic y elimina la carpeta "DraStic" para que al reinstalar DraStic crée la carpeta de nuevo, así como los archivos de configuración.

Despues de la instalación, abre DraStic, configuralo a tu gusto y cierralo. Ahora mueve la carpeta "backup" que guardaste anteriormente a la carpeta "DraStic" para recuperar el progreso de tus juegos.

Nota. Antes de desinstalar DraStic limpia el cache y los datos (en la misma sección donde esta la opción de desinstalar).

Estos pasos deberian de "reiniciar" DraStic y esperemos, te funcione de nuevo correctamente.

Saludos.

ENGLISH (by Google, and some edits by me because Google Translate made no sense n_n)

Hello.

I will recommend some steps which I hope will help resolve your problem.

In your place the first thing I would would be to uninstall and reinstall drastic. To do this without losing the progress of your games you have to use a program like FX File Explorer, which lets you browse the files on your Android (free in the Play Store) and look for the "DraStic" folder in your Android main storage and then save the subfolder called "backup" . By saying "save" what i mean is that you need to copy that subfolder and paste it elsewhere on your Android main storage or SD card, after that uninstall Drastic and delete the "DraStic" folder as well, when reinstalling Drastic will create the folder and configuration files again.

After reinstalling, open DraStic, configure it to your tastes and close it, then move back the "backup" folder you saved before to the "DraStic" folder to restore your game progress.

Note. Before uninstalling the app clean it´s cache and data as well, (you can do that in the same place where the option to uninstall is).

These steps should "reset" Drastic and hopefully, make it work properly again.

Greetings.