Help With VirtualController Skins

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
AfricanAmericanDog
Help With VirtualController Skins

Post by AfricanAmericanDog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Yo guys so i made a skin for Drastic but it doesnt show up

So i unzipped The Simple.zip skin from the virtualcontroller folder, used the same measures 256x256 and 128x128 and then zip it again but its still showing the same old colors as the simple.zip
i even overwritten my skin with the same name as the simple zip but still...

does anyone know how to register or make it work ? i could make skins for all of you

ericbazinga

Re: Help With VirtualController Skins

Post by ericbazinga » Fri May 01, 2015 5:48 pm

AfricanAmericanDog wrote:Yo guys so i made a skin for Drastic but it doesnt show up

So i unzipped The Simple.zip skin from the virtualcontroller folder, used the same measures 256x256 and 128x128 and then zip it again but its still showing the same old colors as the simple.zip
i even overwritten my skin with the same name as the simple zip but still...

does anyone know how to register or make it work ? i could make skins for all of you

Try this thread- http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2540

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Avan

Post by Avan » Fri May 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi!

Make sure you are not compressing the folder, only the images. I compressed using 7zip and RAR, using ZIP format and store method (no compression).

I hope it works!

AfricanAmericanDog

Post by AfricanAmericanDog » Sun May 03, 2015 8:10 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Try this thread- http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2540
Thanks i'll post my skins there
Avan wrote:Hi!

Make sure you are not compressing the folder, only the images. I compressed using 7zip and RAR, using ZIP format and store method (no compression).

I hope it works!
Thank you, that was my mistake, i was compressing the whole folder

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 03, 2015 8:35 pm

AfricanAmericanDog wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Try this thread- http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2540
Thanks i'll post my skins there
Avan wrote:Hi!

I hope it works!
Thank you, that was my mistake, i was compressing the whole folder
Well, it shouldn't take long to correct that mistake. I'm looking forward to the one shown in the photo, it reminds me of the PSP :lol:

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.