Will Be Armv6 Port?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
slamandar
Re: Will Be Armv6 Port?

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Exophase wrote:
Howdareme wrote:This isnt complicating things at all. If Exophase wants to reduce the number of people pirating the app, he should add this. The devs of fpse managed to add this..
Ultimately everything on the Android side of things, including any protection, is up to Lordus. Personally it doesn't really matter that much to me, but that's just me, and I fully support whatever he wants to do on his end. He did add some tamper-protection which triggers if you just run the standard license cracking stuff.
yeah i don't think its really matter after all drastic will have more updat and people going paid for it

also its just some kink of people how want to say : " tada! i have the app for free , i didn't paid anythings ". like the one ho did a topic about making the app for free . stupid guy....

and Exophase keep the good work on this great emulator
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

WalkThisWay

Re: Will Be Armv6 Port?

Post by WalkThisWay » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
awk wrote:That doesn't necessarily mean they'll buy the app after that though.

When you look at the play store stats, in less than a week it's already over 10000 downloads. The quality of the app and the access to updates are its best anti piracy features imo. No need to complicate things for the devs.
I wonder how many of that 10000 dls are individual purchases ... I only have one android device and my sister has a separate account so I don't know if I also have my play account on her tab I can install drastic on hers. (She doesnt game so this is just a theoretical question. Makes me wonder why she asked me to root it at all...)
The counter on the Play Store counts how many bought the app.