App crashing in settings/save games

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Movio
App crashing in settings/save games

Post by Movio » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey guys, when I try to save a savestate, manage them or try to enter the options menu the app crashes. Someone said that it's fixed by disabling notifications, but it didn't help. Any idea what to do now?

Movio

Re: App crashing in settings/save games

Post by Movio » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Would like to bump.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Movio wrote:Hey guys, when I try to save a savestate, manage them or try to enter the options menu the app crashes. Someone said that it's fixed by disabling notifications, but it didn't help. Any idea what to do now?
Did you pay for Drastic DS?

Movio

Post by Movio » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:51 pm

No, I did not. I originally posted the topic in the "Issues Due To Unpaid Crack Versions" and someone moved it here. Or at least that's what I think i did. :?:

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Movio wrote:No, I did not. I originally posted the topic in the "Issues Due To Unpaid Crack Versions" and someone moved it here. Or at least that's what I think i did. :?:
It that case, you are having issues because Drastic DS has detected that it has been Cracked or has not been payed for. You must purchase Drastic DS in order to use it, if you cannot use a credit card, get a £10 or $10 Google Play Gift card from a supermarket or shop (or any place that sells gift cards)

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Movio wrote:No, I did not. I originally posted the topic in the "Issues Due To Unpaid Crack Versions" and someone moved it here. Or at least that's what I think i did. :?:
I made that forum so I could move posts there when they're complaining of problems that happen because they're using a cracked version. It's supposed to be a hint that if they want the emulator to work and/or want support for it they need to actually pay for it. I thought it'd be clear that if we wanted to give the emulator out for free it wouldn't need to be cracked in the first place, and that some people didn't realize that they were using an illegitimate version. I moved your post because I didn't think someone would post there intentionally.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Exophase wrote:
I made that forum so I could move posts there when they're complaining of problems that happen because they're using a cracked version. It's supposed to be a hint that if they want the emulator to work and/or want support for it they need to actually pay for it. I thought it'd be clear that if we wanted to give the emulator out for free it wouldn't need to be cracked in the first place, and that some people didn't realize that they were using an illegitimate version. I moved your post because I didn't think someone would post there intentionally.
well, theres always a first time in everything ;D
Behold my mighty

Movio

Post by Movio » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Exophase wrote:I made that forum so I could move posts there when they're complaining of problems that happen because they're using a cracked version. It's supposed to be a hint that if they want the emulator to work and/or want support for it they need to actually pay for it. I thought it'd be clear that if we wanted to give the emulator out for free it wouldn't need to be cracked in the first place, and that some people didn't realize that they were using an illegitimate version. I moved your post because I didn't think someone would post there intentionally.
It indeed felt quite strange to have such section, but it was the most logical place to post. :lol: Anyway. No bank card (teenager) and no gift cards in my country, oh and I should add my eternal hate for any kind of DRM. I'm left with piracy for pretty much any paid content, aside of steam, were I decided to no longer pay a single cent, because they are one of the reasons I hate DRMs.