Screen Rotation

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
HerySean
Screen Rotation

Post by HerySean » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:08 pm

I've been playing this game called Love plus and the screen rotation is really pissing me off when ever I plat the game, I actually had to set my phone on the table so it won't change the landscape view
The question is: does anyone knows how to fix this problem?
If there isn't, can the developers add the feature lock screen rotation or add another option to the screen rotation?
how long does it take to for the developers will release the next update, it's been like i don't know 8 months since the latest update. :/

mojobern

Re: Screen Rotation

Post by mojobern » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:08 am

Yoh! im playing Love Plus on my S100 and i also get annoyed with the rotation bug.. but u can fix dat :D...

go to settings>edit screens and virtual pad>select layout for editing>portrait 1:1 Viola! problem solve! :) i played it and end up with bad ending (100th day)

im goin to restart again the game :D

ahh.. just sharing, i end up the 'bad ending' with almost 100% on stats :D 100 int, uhmm i guess the others are 97-98% :D woahaha

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:19 pm

There is no 'rotation bug' and you also don't need to create a custom layout. Just select the portrait layout at the bottom right of the game menu, and it won't auto-rotate to landscape.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 am

Lordus wrote:There is no 'rotation bug' and you also don't need to create a custom layout. Just select the portrait layout at the bottom right of the game menu, and it won't auto-rotate to landscape.
Lazy people just won't try to see if their issue are really issues and just starts bitching about bugs... its usally called pebcak on the old pc days.
Behold my mighty

mojobern

Post by mojobern » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Lordus wrote:There is no 'rotation bug' and you also don't need to create a custom layout. Just select the portrait layout at the bottom right of the game menu, and it won't auto-rotate to landscape.
Lazy people just won't try to see if their issue are really issues and just starts bitching about bugs... its usally called pebcak on the old pc days.

ahh i see so its not a bug woahaha.. whenever i try to rotate my phone (landscape), the screen (in-game) rotate to the other side that's why i called it a 'bug'... sorry if i used dat word woahahaha anyway i can play it now through exploring.. just helping doh :D

btw, whose ur partner? ilang taon na kayo? woahaha