drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:18 am

So yeah sadly your only on in the mornings like 10am its 12am here exo-chan plus I got work at 11am so I'm going to sleep night exophase. :)
Image
Exophase
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Exophase » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:14 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:So yeah sadly your only on in the mornings like 10am its 12am here exo-chan plus I got work at 11am so I'm going to sleep night exophase. :)


I'm on a lot of hours :P There's really no need to PM me about Retroarch, I know what it is.. Of course it's not truly a universal emulator, nothing emulates everything. But maybe that's just me being pedantic.
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:25 am

oh you could've told me exo-chan
Image
Exophase
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Exophase » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:57 am

I wonder why I get chan and Jay gets sama ;P
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 pm

well Exophase-sama is it better? you and Lordus is both special and hold a place in my heart <3
Image
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 975
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: You will never know
Contact:

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:well Exophase-sama is it better? you and Lordus is both special and hold a place in my heart <3

Now you make that meme again except this time make it say Exophase-sama
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:03 pm

I'll do it later I'm at work.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 975
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: You will never know
Contact:

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I'll dop it later I'm at work.

Lunch break? This time difference is driving me crazy, its 8:00 pm where I live.
I want to talk to you more often (we were getting along so well), but whenever i'm free you're either at work or in bed. :-(
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
TkSilver
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 am

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby TkSilver » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Exophase wrote:It'd be nice to have some other utility that creates dldi_image files for use with homebrew. I'd add this (and auto-patching the DLDI functions for R4 cards) to DraStic itself but there doesn't seem to be very much demand.


As someone who has messed around with this... using both windows and linux based machines. Finding both to be lacking and having issues still with some homebrew, I would personally love this.
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: drastic_dldi.img Setup on device [ROOT ONLY]

Postby Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:12 am

TkSilver wrote:
Exophase wrote:It'd be nice to have some other utility that creates dldi_image files for use with homebrew. I'd add this (and auto-patching the DLDI functions for R4 cards) to DraStic itself but there doesn't seem to be very much demand.


As someone who has messed around with this... using both windows and linux based machines. Finding both to be lacking and having issues still with some homebrew, I would personally love this.


We should start a campaign thread about this...Gather your forces. JOKES
Image

Return to “Help and Compatibility”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests