zelda phantom hourglass not fixed in update vr2.1.2a

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
brujo55
zelda phantom hourglass not fixed in update vr2.1.2a

Post by brujo55 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 pm

in zelda phantom hourglass control/gestures not working in certain areas like fire temple entrance.

I can not blow out the candles

here the save at fire temple entrance.

important use googy archive.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m66ugq

the only way for pass this area is transfer my save to nds4droid emulator.

tested on galaxy s3 cm10.2 android 4.3

here to same thing in second sea chart,I can not remove the dust

]the proble is in controls/gestures not microphone,please use my save for test.
Last edited by brujo55 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

brujo55

Re: zelda phantom hourglass -controls unresponsive in some a

Post by brujo55 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm

but the fix is only for spirit track?

thx

maybe exophase take a look in my save file.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

It'll probably fix both games.

brujo55

Post by brujo55 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Exophase wrote:It'll probably fix both games.
great news,thx alot.

of curse support your hard work.

brujo55

Post by brujo55 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Exophase wrote:It'll probably fix both games.
not fixed in new update

the problem is control/gestures not microphone,please use my previus save.

PiwiX

Re: zelda phantom hourglass not fixed in update vr2.1.2a

Post by PiwiX » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:28 pm

The emulator still have the same problem with Zelda games, but you have here a temporal solution.

http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=10

DAH7542

Re: zelda phantom hourglass not fixed in update vr2.1.2a

Post by DAH7542 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:41 pm

SOLUTION TO MIC PROBLEM (BLOW OUT TORCHES AT THE VOLCANO) FOR ZELDA PHANTOM HOURGLASS IN DRASTIC EMULATOR: posted in July 2015

Here I give you two solutions to this anoying problem of not been able to blow out the torches at the volcano; if the first solution doesn´t work for you or you simply are tired of trying everything else before just go to #2:

1. Plug in any headsets or earbuds into your cellphone and try to blow out the torches again. Make sure you are right in front of the torches and that you hear that bell sound indicating that you are properly positioned. Blow right into the lower part of your cellphone (there is a small hole there, this is the cellphone microphone). By pluging in the headsets or earbuds what we are trying to do is to isolate the game sound/music so that you can provide a clean, noiseless blow sound whereas you are able to hear the bell sound indicating that you are properly positioned in front of the torches. If this doesn´t work, don´t worry, the next solution is 100% guaranteed.

2. Download and copy the following savestate to your Drastic emulator folder (remember to change the name of the savestate to make it the same as the name of the Zelda Phatom Hourglass rom in your cellphone; so the file will be something like this "Zelda Phanton Houglas.dsv" or "zelda rom name.dsv"), if you don´t know how to go to the folder you might need to download first a tool to navigate the folders of your cellphone, try to install "ES file explorer". OK, lets get back, you have to do this:

2a. Download the save state from here directly or from 4shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/GqjtPc7uce/ ... uglas.html

2b. Change the name of the file (while keeping the *.dsv extension) to make it equal to your rom´s name in your cellphone

3c. Copy the file into the folder: sdcard/DraStic/backup. Backup your previous savestate if you want. To copy the file use "ES file explorer" or anyother similar program. Exit this program after copying the file

3d. Start DraStic emulator normally and load your savestate as you normally did it. You will start at the entrance of the fire temple, right after blowing out the torches.

That´s all.
Attachments
Zelda Phanton Houglas.dsv
(512KiB)Downloaded 381 times