Pokemon Platinum in-game save problem.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
gigel400
Pokemon Platinum in-game save problem.

Post by gigel400 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 am

Okay, I was playing the game perfectly fine, nothing wrong, also playing it unzipped. I was so far into the game, I had just entered the 6th gym. And so, today, when I wanted to continue, bam. Right from the beginning. Everything gone. I went to see if the save was deleted, and I assume they are all in the "backup" folder. So I check that, and it says that the Platinun save is 0K. Like, wiped out. I deleted it, then started the game again, still from the beginning, save seems to now have 512K. What the fudge? I loaded SoulSilver and the save is alright. And did so with every game I have. And still, in-game saves. No savestates whatsoever.

Exophase

Re: Pokemon Platinum in-game save problem.

Post by Exophase » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:10 am

That's really weird. Maybe you closed the emulator while it was updating the save file. There's no way the emulator would intentionally write a 0KB file.

gigel400

Re: Pokemon Platinum in-game save problem.

Post by gigel400 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 am

Exophase wrote:That's really weird. Maybe you closed the emulator while it was updating the save file. There's no way the emulator would intentionally write a 0KB file.
I know it is. And no, I did no such thing. The only "change" I did, was to unzip some roms because they were taking forever to load, but Platinum was already unzipped.