How to load downloaded save files from the game.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
ChopSuey
How to load downloaded save files from the game.

Post by ChopSuey » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am

I was downloading rune factory 3 save file.... it was a .duc file and after download finished i moved the .duc file to drastic>savestates and i launched drastic and played the game i try to load the save file frm the game but the game could not see it... i try reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work pliZzz tell me how to load a save file from the game.....

Jay Haru

Re: How to load downloaded save files from the game.

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 am

ChopSuey wrote:I was downloading rune factory 3 save file.... it was a .duc file and after download finished i moved the .duc file to drastic>savestates and i launched drastic and played the game i try to load the save file frm the game but the game could not see it... i try reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work pliZzz tell me how to load a save file from the game.....
first, consolidate your posts. if ever you have multiple concerns, just post it on a single thread. consider yourself warned

about your concerns, drastic does not recognize any states other than its native .dss files. i can however recognize .dsv files which are ingame saves so yeah, wherever you got your .duc, you cant use them.

second with regards to your other post, try this

open drastic then load new game>select your game>load other save
Behold my mighty

ChopSuey

Re: How to load downloaded save files from the game.

Post by ChopSuey » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:54 pm

ok will try and thanks.