Game Keeps Crashing

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Deadpool
Game Keeps Crashing

Post by Deadpool » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:16 pm

I have a problem where I'm playing Pokemon: White and when I'm battlimg Cheren in the desert , it just crashes back to the Drastic home screen. I reset my game several times and I disabled all the cheats but the game keeps crashing anyway. Please help me fix this problem! :oops:

Jay Haru

Re: Game Keeps Crashing

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 am

Deadpool wrote:I have a problem where I'm playing Pokemon: White and when I'm battlimg Cheren in the desert , it just crashes back to the Drastic home screen. I reset my game several times and I disabled all the cheats but the game keeps crashing anyway. Please help me fix this problem! :oops:
its mentioned before but again. if you have the decency to read, please be advised that WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE PIRACY
Behold my mighty

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 am

I payed for this version. It's not the cracked one. I got it from the Google Play store and payed $5.99 for it.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Deadpool wrote:I payed for this version. It's not the cracked one. I got it from the Google Play store and payed $5.99 for it.
youve prolly caught a savestate bug. use in game saves as its more reliable on pokemon games
Behold my mighty

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Okay. How do I fix it?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Deadpool wrote:Okay. How do I fix it?
there isnt really any 'fix for the bug. once you caught it, the savestate is screwed. only thing you can do is if you can make an ingame save, do so and load from there and issue is usually fixed.
Behold my mighty

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Okay I did what you said and it didn't work. It's always when I'm battling Cheren when the game crashes. I guess I'll just wait till the next update for the bug to be patched or fixed by the creators.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:23 am

Deadpool wrote:Okay I did what you said and it didn't work. It's always when I'm battling Cheren when the game crashes. I guess I'll just wait till the next update for the bug to be patched or fixed by the creators.
instead of waiting, upload the ingame save and give instruction on how to do the crashing so the devs can check and address the concern.
Behold my mighty

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

Okay. Well I upload the ingame save and then I walked around for a bnit and collected a few items. Then I saved again. But when I got to Cheren and the battle started and I defeated his Pidove and my Joltik leveled up and learned Slash, THAT'S exactly when the game crashes.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Are you able to try it with the current beta? If that crashes it'll output a file that has the input you gave the game, which can be used to attempt reproducing the crash, if you send us the file.