licence verification.?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
i_stellan
licence verification.?

Post by i_stellan » Thu May 15, 2014 1:00 am

A rather new user to drastic ds... I read somewhere that the prayed version of static ds has lots of problems.. Save state not loading compatibility issues... Still i used it for a while to check how much does drastic ds works... Then i lost the phone burrowed my brothers phone... It had drastic ds as well.... It is different then the pirated version)(maybe latest version. 2.2.X.... ) the save States work perfect... Game runs smooth... No crashing other than sometimes when memory low low or playing zip files...... So my question being ' HOW TO CHECK IF THE DRASTIC DS IS PAID VERSION AND NOT CRACKED'?' (tried copying apk installing another phone said licence expired...) so i think it might be paid version

Jay Haru

Re: licence verification.?

Post by Jay Haru » Thu May 15, 2014 1:25 am

i_stellan wrote:A rather new user to drastic ds... I read somewhere that the prayed version of static ds has lots of problems.. Save state not loading compatibility issues... Still i used it for a while to check how much does drastic ds works... Then i lost the phone burrowed my brothers phone... It had drastic ds as well.... It is different then the pirated version)(maybe latest version. 2.2.X.... ) the save States work perfect... Game runs smooth... No crashing other than sometimes when memory low low or playing zip files...... So my question being ' HOW TO CHECK IF THE DRASTIC DS IS PAID VERSION AND NOT CRACKED'?' (tried copying apk installing another phone said licence expired...) so i think it might be paid version
The simplest way to know is if you can update drastic on google play. Uninstall the app then try to download it again via play.
Behold my mighty