Using Two Phones Possible?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
xRoisinDubh
Using Two Phones Possible?

Post by xRoisinDubh » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:30 am

Is there a way to use two phones (I have a galaxy s3 and an s4) and sync them somehow to use my s3 for the top screen and my s4 for the bottom screen?

Jay Haru

Re: Using Two Phones Possible?

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 am

xRoisinDubh wrote:Is there a way to use two phones (I have a galaxy s3 and an s4) and sync them somehow to use my s3 for the top screen and my s4 for the bottom screen?
i dont think theres evenan app existing that can do that
Behold my mighty

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 am

read the post, read it again, then try to post something more in tune with the OP's concern.

simply put he wants to use 2 devices on a single app. you posted a single device with two screen. why not post sony tablet p while youre at it?
Behold my mighty

Wrench_Jokey

Post by Wrench_Jokey » Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm

This is at the moment as close as TC can achieve.IMO this is pretty flippin cool haha. Might take awhile to callibrate it correctly.

TC wants to split the screen over 2 phones. That sounds abit too drastic,and as banhammer sig guy said i dont think any app can do that at the moment.

I dont see much of a problem however,most NDS game makers that are not nintendo dont really make much important use of the bottom screen so experience isnt that ruined ;)

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 pm

It'd be cool if there was a way to have another app somehow fake HDMI out streaming to another Android device, but I don't think this is possible.

Trying to do it within DraStic, either by doing our own streaming to some screen client or trying to synchronize two instances of the emulator sounds like a lot of work, for something not an awful lot of people want. But if we ever did take the input synchronization approach to try to emulate local multiplayer it'd be possible to add something like this without a lot of extra work (but don't count on that ever happening...)