Anyone here from the philippines?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
emerson
Anyone here from the philippines?

Post by emerson » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 am

I want to purchase the app. But the only problem is. I need a credit card, I'm from the philippines and majority of the people here dont use credit cards,
Anyway I hope there will be other ways to pay it on google play. /

Anyone from the philippines that could tell me how to purchase the app eventhough you dont have a credit card.

Jay Haru

Re: Anyone here from the philippines?

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

emerson wrote:I want to purchase the app. But the only problem is. I need a credit card, I'm from the philippines and majority of the people here dont use credit cards,
Anyway I hope there will be other ways to pay it on google play. /

Anyone from the philippines that could tell me how to purchase the app eventhough you dont have a credit card.
there is a way but it is very tedious.

first you must purchase a google gift card. you can buy one using the myriad of sellers on sulit (be careful of scammers tho)
once you got your card number, time to get a bit techie.
use a proxy tool that can get you a US ip address. what you need to do is create a gmail account using the proxy and use a US address for the info.
once you created said email address, now you need to get an app that spoofs gplay that makes it think youre in the us.
register your gmail to the device and run the app.
load your gplay card to your us based gmail account and go purchase your app.

there is a more indepth tutorial on xda developers on ow to do this so try to google it. this is the method i did.
Behold my mighty