Final fantasy a2: gilmore of the rift

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Lanop
Final fantasy a2: gilmore of the rift

Post by Lanop » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 pm

when it comes time to fight klesta for the second time with Bowen on the qeust the emulator go to the screen as though it was just turned on. It happens when Bowen moves foward to the beast which you can't prevent and klesta will use devore and it goes white screen for a sec then main menu of emulator. I got around this problem by manipulating the variables by doing different things so klesta will use another move beside devour and use territorial markings and it should be OK. In order to change the factors move different spots or just skip turns.

Jay Haru

Re: Final fantasy a2: gilmore of the rift

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 am

Lanop wrote:when it comes time to fight klesta for the second time with Bowen on the qeust the emulator go to the screen as though it was just turned on. It happens when Bowen moves foward to the beast which you can't prevent and klesta will use devore and it goes white screen for a sec then main menu of emulator. I got around this problem by manipulating the variables by doing different things so klesta will use another move beside devour and use territorial markings and it should be OK. In order to change the factors move different spots or just skip turns.
can you up a savegame so we can test this? i personally never encountered a problem fighting the overgrown chicken.
Behold my mighty